Pages

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Cash And Carry!


The next time someone tells you to show them the money, lead them to Bijoux De Famille's artfully designed necklaces, cuffs, bangles and brooches all made from banknotes.The new jewelry pieces are surreal and extremely breathtaking.Where fresh water pearls and multicoloured gems make the perfect combination with sea shells and while dollars and francs give an instant Wall Street-meets-pirate feeling to the collection. 

I've been dying to get my hands on these ''Beach Paradise'' photos and now I can finally exclusively reveal them to all of My Vitrina readers and Bijoux De Famille fans.

























Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

*Photo: Courtesy of Bijoux De Famille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...