Pages

Monday, October 07, 2013

Tried & Tested: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub


If you're looking for a daily scrub that will do the job, Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub will certainly exfoliate.Neutrogena's creamy formulation combines acne-fighting ingredients with gentle micro beads to penetrate deep into the skin's epidermis to effectively remove dead skin and impurities.This magical scrub doesn't just fight embarrassing blackheads from the very first use, but also prevents more from forming.
It isn't too abrasive like other brands and it doesn't seem to strip my face of essential moisture.Overall it works on unclogging pores without over-drying or irritating the skin.This has become a staple in my skin care routine ever since I laid my hands on it and I would gladly recommend it to anybody who's struggling to find something worthwhile.Thanks Neutrogena!

Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

*Photo: Courtesy of My Vitrina

2 comments:

  1. Does it really eliminate the occurrence of blackheads?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @neutrogena philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does, Pauline!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...