Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Tried & Tested: L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Hydrafresh All Day Hydration Aqua Gel



Finally a moisturizer that works !!!

Finding a moisturizer when you have combination skin, as I'm sure some of you know, is a pain. L'oreal Hydrafresh Aqua Gel is a good, everyday and very well-priced moisturizing product. It's quite light and creamy in texture, but then it sinks in wonderfully, leaving the skin soft, supple, and pimple free.I don't know what it is, but my skin always feels hydrated and awake when I put this on.It's so much better than many high-end products I've tried!


Would I recommend it? YES, I've tested the L'oreal Hydrafresh for Combination to Oily Skin, but if your skin is dry, go for the L'oreal Hydrafresh for Dry and Sensitive Skin.I'm in the process of testing out a few other L'oreal products, including their famous Revitalift Serum.Do you have other recommendations ?

Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...