Pages

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Can I Tell You A Secret ?

I've been struck by Cupid's arrow and have fallen head over heels for Benedetta Bruzziches bags ever since I saw them two years ago.The Italy based designer updated her classy signature style with innovative designs and quirky prints for an innovative take on a modern accessory masterpiece that is timeless in design, unbashedly bold, and too hot to resist.If this is not a party bag extraordinaire, I don't know what is !

I'll leave you with some of my favourite designs that I couldn't resist sharing with all my fellow bagaholics.Let me know what you think ?


They say good things come in small packages, no ?





Love the intricate pincushion detail.




A cheeky must-have :)




A doze of playful cool XOXO !







This blackboard clutch is a definite conversation starter 



Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.
  
*Images sourced via Anthem Wares and Moda Operandi











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...