Pages

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Edit: Look Like A Million Dollar$.



It is clear that the biggest necklace trend right now is the statement necklace: a rich, bright, and chunky piece that should seem like you're wearing a heritage piece of jewelry, but with an acid makeover.My Vitrina's favourite way to amp this look is to slip a bold necklace on a slouchy tee paired with boyfriend jeans or a tutu skirt.Another recommendation is to wear your hair up, so it doesn't compete with your statement necklace.After all, you want the piece to pop.Of course, it is no sin to wear your hair down with an outrageous necklace, but I love letting the bauble take center stage.

I've rounded up some of my favourite eye-catching pieces, that I have been itching to get my hands on, hope you like them as much as I do!




'Riot Of Colour' Asymetrical Necklace by Tom Binns.



 Chunky Curb Chain Necklace By Laura8.




Twisted Fabric And Rhinestone Necklace By Shourouk.



Petit Chrysantheme Necklace By Laura8.








Stone Mix Necklace By J.CREW.



Phoenix Necklace In Rainbow By Shourouk.









Chroma Crypt Collar Necklace By Assad Mounser.



Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.



*Photo: Courtesy of Farfetch, Laura8, J.CREW, and Bijoux De Famille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...