Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tried & Tested: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)







I have been using Huile Prodigieuse for about three weeks now, and it is so amazing.I have combination skin that is acne-prone, so I was kind of hesitant about the idea of putting oil directly onto my skin, but now that I have, I don't know how I ever lived without it! As a dry oil, Huile Prodigieuse is intended to be used on the face, hands, body and hair to add moisture.With it's unique concentration of six precious oils including (Sweet Almond, Hazelnut, Camelia, Borage, Macadamia, and St. John's Wort) and vitamin E, which offers a complete anti-ageing solution for the face, this easily absorbed multi-purpose dry oil will sink immediately into your skin delivering deep hydration, while your hair will be left with amazing softness and shine and thankfully a little goes a very long way.

It smells amazeballs and I love the fact that the oil goes on dry, leaving absolutely no greasy residue and that my dry flakes are gone overnight leaving my skin with a flawless base for makeup application.
I also like to rub a little oil into my hair, mostly at the ends.I usually just use whatever is remaining on my palms after putting it on my face, it’s sufficient to smooth out any dryness and to weigh down my thick hair a bit so it doesn’t look fluffy.Another plus is that it is 98% natural.No wonder this is a best-seller among celebrities and sells on average every six seconds in the world, and rated number one in France.I can't say enough great things about this great product.It is definitely a must-try!



Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...